Dan Boboia, DDS Meet Our Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Dan spent five years in specialty training after dental school, has extensive surgical experience, and is board certified in both anesthesiology and pediatric dentistry. As a dedicated professional and as a father of three, he will care for your child as his own: gently, kindly, and with the greatest compassion and respect.Learn More
Dr. L. Dan Boboia and our team are dedicated to welcoming each child and their parents as friends and caring for them as family.
At The Ark Pediatric Dentistry & Anesthesia, our goal is ensuring positive, anxiety-free visits. We love helping children establish and maintain their healthiest, happiest smiles!
Dr. Dan is a dual-board-certified specialist in pediatric dentistry and anesthesiology. He provides care for children, teens, and special needs youth, as well as individuals with anxieties, phobias, and complex needs, offering:
- Dental exams, cleanings, fillings, sports dentistry, and preventive care
- Extractions, pulpotomy/pulpectomy (root canal therapy), and restorative services
- Periodontal treatment for gum disease
- The Wand® STA single-tooth-anesthesia and OraVerse™ local anesthesia reversal
- Pediatric hospital dentistry and safe sedation options, including nitrous oxide (laughing gas), IV sedation, and general anesthesia
Ours is a family-centered and kid-friendly practice, where we place children’s health, safety, and comfort at the forefront of all we do. Dr. Dan and our team invite you to learn more about the personalized, quality care we provide by scheduling a complimentary consultation at our Fort Wayne, IN pediatric dentistry and anesthesia office, today!
Why choose our office
We are honored to be known for offering a fully personalized dental experience to each child we see. With anxiety-free visits, painless treatments, and plenty of useful and practical education, we establish comfort in the dental environment and a lifetime of healthy smiles!